I started this build with the front half of the chassis where the engine is placed. The kit is pretty good, sometimes some modification is required to make it fit perfect.
Some filler was needed to fix some ejector marks on the inside of the plates left and right from the engine.
Last week I have been busy with the build of the RG-31 Nyala. I completed about 90 % of the build, the remaining 10% will be added after the paintjob.
The roof is not glued to the rest of the Nyala because I still need to paint the interior and that would be difficult with the roof on it.
Here are some pictures of the exterior:
And a close-up of the rear door opening:
I thought this would be a nice angle for a picture
The gunner turret. I gave some extra detail to the M2 by adding an brass details
And some parts still to be glued in position. Ill wait with this until I painted the interior etc for easy working
I hope you guys liked it! If you have any questions feel free to ask them.
The model is finished! You can view the final pictures and an overview of the build here on my RG-31 Nyala showcase
I hope you guys enjoyed my build log, if you have any questions, feel free to ask and I’ll be happy to reply!