M1070 & M1000 HETS (HobbyBoss 85502) Build Log

Home Forums Build Logs Land Vehicles M1070 & M1000 HETS (HobbyBoss 85502) Build Log

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Boris Kamp Boris Kamp 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of keith hall
    keith hall
    @grumpy

Can you tell me if its worth getting the resin transfer box and also the weighted tyres and i’m also thinkinking of getting the light lenses also heard that its fitting the upgraded armoured cab with the resin engine

Regards Keith

Profile photo of Boris Kamp
    Boris Kamp
    Keymaster
    @boris-kamp

@grumpy,

Sorry for my oh so late reply, I think it will be unnecessary by now but I feel like replying anyway.
    Yes, if you have the money I think it’s worth it by far because the end result will be more realistic, especially the tires.

What did you buy in the end?

keith hall
    @grumpy

Hi Boris i bought the lenses engine and transfer case i also bought some tie down chains as i intend to put MENGS abram tusk2 on it

regards Keith

Boris Kamp
    Keymaster
    @boris-kamp

Cool Keith! are you currently building it? how about keeping a simple build log here, would love to see your process and have your build on MSM.

keith hall
    @grumpy

no i havnt started it yet the grandchildren have been and bought models that they want and im also in the middle of building a modern german howitzer

Boris Kamp
    Keymaster
    @boris-kamp

Nice! The PzH2000? I built that one many years ago.

keith hall
    @grumpy

Yes i seem to be kind of stuck at the moment decided to go after market and bought a set of FRUIL tracks big big mistake just trying to get back into it

Boris Kamp
    Keymaster
    @boris-kamp

haha, well the Fruil tracks will look awesome once you’re done!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.