AMK Avantgarde Model Kits

Home Forums General Talk AMK Avantgarde Model Kits

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Heico van der Heide Heico van der Heide 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Martin@ AMK Hobby
    Martin@ AMK Hobby
    @martinamkhobby

Hi all,

Martin from AMK hobby here.
    Here to answer questions on our kits and apply that feedback into the company. Hoping that your say will make a difference to us and the business.

We are modelers for modelers.

Cheers.

Martin

Profile photo of Heico van der Heide
    Heico van der Heide
    @heicovanderheide

Hello Martin,

I appreciate that you take the time to answer questions here. I am Heico van der Heide, I am the person who wrote the (inbox) review.
    (Just for the record for those who don’t know, i’ve paid for the Mig-31 kit myself so no pressure of needing to be positive about it)

First, my compliments on the great Mig-31 kit. As a reviewer I see it as my task to show people what they are buying without ‘scaring’ them into not buying something about details being correct or not. Also for doing that you need to know a vehicle inside and out, and that simply is not possible with the ammount of reviews I write.

The people who aren’t into rivet counting can sometimes get bummed out by a bad review in such things. The people who do like the small details probably can draw their own conclusion by my pictures (well at least i tend to hope so).

Your kit simply was amazing to me, and some other people who saw it.

But everything has a downside. Nothing is perfect. There wasn’t a lot to find so my attention turned to the ejector marks. You can call it the downside of being big/good.
    If the whole kit was rubbish the ejector marks would have been the least of the problems, if you get what i’m trying to say.

Conclusion to me, it’s an amazing kit and if there are downsides it are minor ones. Keep up the great work!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.